Scubadiving Open Waters Cancún
If youve always wanted to dive, now is the time! Get your Open Water Diver certification live the adventure and explore the greatness of the incredible Mayan Reef here in the Mexican Caribbean.
- 2 theory and pool sessions with the manual Open Water Diver
- 4 departures on the boat from the dock with the certified instructor for practices and exercises.
- Written exam to obtain accreditation
- Equipment: tank, lifejacket, compensator, weight belt, regulator, mask and fins
- Boat with captain, communication equipment, life jackets, ladder and safety line
- Medical expenses and civil liability insurance
- Be rested a day before, not have been awake too late, do not drink alcoholic beverages the day before and do not consume food at least 2 hours before diving
- For this course it is required to fill out a medical form to ensure that you are physically fit for this activity
- Minors apply from 10 years old and maximum age 65 years
- Estimated duration 3 hours for 4 days, but depending on the skill and progress of the participant it can be done in 3 days prior agreement with the instructor
- The order and timing of the activities may vary according to weather conditions.