Scuba diving Certified Cancun
If you have already dived before, this is something you cannot miss! Come explore the world famous "Great Mayan Reef", one of the underwater jewels of the wonderful Mexican Caribbean.
- Two dives of approximately 45 minutes on the reef to descend between 45 and 90 feet deep, accompanied by a certified instructor.
- Equipment: tank, lifejacket, compensator, weight belt, regulator, mask and fins.
- Boat with skipper, communication equipment, life jackets, ladder and safety line
- Medical expenses and civil liability insurance
- Do not stay awake too late, do not drink alcoholic beverages the day before and do not consume food at least 2 hours prior to diving.
- Open Water certification required
- Have done at least one dive in the last 6 months.
- Fill out a medical form to ensure that you are physically fit to perform this activity
- Minimum age from 10 years old, maximum age up to 65 years old
- The order and timing of the activities may vary according to weather conditions.