Scuba Diving Begginer Puerto Morelos
Although it is not a certification course, it is a quick and easy introduction to what it is like to explore the underwater world and have the opportunity to do a shallow water dive to admire the incredible beauties under the magical Mexican Caribbean.
- Pool session with a certified instructor
- A 45 minute dive at 30 feet maximum depth on the reef of the Pto. Morelos Marine Reserve
- Equipment: tank, vest, compensator, weight belt, regulator, visor and fins
- Boat with captain, life jackets, communication equipment, ladder and safety line.
- Medical expenses and civil liability insurance
- Not having been awake, not having consumed alcoholic beverages the day before and not having eaten food at least 2 hours prior to diving
- The dive will be made only if the instructor determines that the trainee is qualified to do it
- Minimum age from 10 years old, maximum age up to 65 years old
- The order and timing of the activities may vary according to weather conditions
- Dock and reef fee customer pays $15.00dls per person at the cashier's desk.