Tour Snorkel (Cancún)
Get to know part of "The Great Mayan Reef". It is a marine region that extends for more than 1,000 km, from Contoy Island at the end of the Yucatan Peninsula, down to Honduras. The second largest reef system in the world and home to more than 65 species of stony corals, 350 species of mollusks and more than 500 species of fish. Snorkel at two different points of this system to witness the marine life.
- Snorkel at 2 reef spots
- Complete equipment: visor, vest, fins and snorkel tube as a gift.
- Drinks on board (Soft drinks, beers and water )
- Use of biodegradable sunscreen only, apply half an hour before departure.
- Minors apply from 5 to 11 years old. Minors who carry out the snorkeling activity must always be accompanied by an adult.
- The itinerary may suffer last minute changes due to weather conditions and/or logistics, always seeking the safety, comfort and pleasure of our passengers.